I'm REALLY REALLY not a crafty person, but with the help of my best pal Anne I made this to go into Dillan's room. I'm redoing her room in pink and brown. I think this will be a great addition to the room. Thanks Anne!!
That is really cute. I think Aliyah needs one too.
To add friends: Go to customize, layout, "add page element", click on "link list" Where it says new site URL put the address(ex http://thefamilyvern.blogspot.com) and then where it says new site name put what you want to show up on your blog. (ex Jace and Anne, or The Vernon's...whatever) And title it Friends or something like that.
1 comment:
That is really cute. I think Aliyah needs one too.
To add friends: Go to customize, layout, "add page element", click on "link list" Where it says new site URL put the address(ex http://thefamilyvern.blogspot.com) and then where it says new site name put what you want to show up on your blog. (ex Jace and Anne, or The Vernon's...whatever) And title it Friends or something like that.
Post a Comment