Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Saturday On The Farm!!!

Saturday we had to do a Little work on the farm. The wind was blowing like crazy and it was only like 50* outside but the sun was shinning and the Kids and I were going crazy sitting in the house so we decided to go help Curtis on the farm.We started out at about 9 am fixing fence up on the bench. The deer have knocked most of it down this winter getting stuck trying to jump it. There were so many dead deer. It was nasty!
There is actually still alot of snow in some places up there and Dillan and the Dog liked playing in it. Casyn actually didn't mind it either. I'm so Done with the snow I wanted to cry when the kids were playing in it. This has been the longest winter ever I swear!

Around 1pm we had ourselves a good old Hoytsville cattle drive. We had to move Curtis's uncle Ross's cows from our house to wanship, on the main road of course. You see were I come from you load the cows in a trailer and take them were they need to go as to not take up the whole road and have 50 cars behind you. Oh well they do there own thing in this town.
It took about 1 hour to get the cows from our house to wanship which isn't very far. After that adventure we went and played some more in the dirt and stuff. Dillan would rather play in the dirt than play in the house with her dolls our something. She is such a tom boy. So that was our day!

No comments: