Friday, February 27, 2009
CRAFT DAY!
Remember that our craft day is Saturday March 7 at 10 A.M at Denise's Home Plate in the Cabana. Please let me know if you want a board and haven't told me yet, do to the fact that I am making the boards I would really like to get a final count. Also if you need Vinyl, and the color and what you want it to say. And what color you want to paint your board...I will bring paint, mogpog, brushes, vinyl, and boards...you bring any paper that you want to mogpog or anything else you want to put on your boards. Also be thinking of what you want to do next month and we will decide that. If you can't make it and still want a board let me know. So far the cost of everything is going to be around 12-15 dollars per board. You can email me if you want at tyrapace@gmail.com. Tell your friends and family the more the merrier. See ya next Saturday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I will be there Tyra! :)
Ok so I think I told you I wanted the square board, with black family home evening lettering. Thank you and let me know how much it will cost
Post a Comment