Saturday, March 7, 2009

For My Great Friend Anne

I just wanted everyone to know how GREAT my friend Anne is. Because of Anne I've come out of my shell and become a crafting monster. It all started about 2 years ago, she is an amazing scrapbooker and just recently made me a birthday calender to give to my step-mom, anyway she had a magnet board just laying around so she gave it to me, little did we know she was creating a monster. I LOVE making things and thanks to Anne I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried something new. THANKS SO MUCH ANNE...I just wanted you to know how great and talented I think you are. Because of your help in discovering my craftiness our craft day today was a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Maclaine & Sara said...

It was FUN today...so I guess I have both you and Anne to thank then?