Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nothing much new going on at our house. Last week when it was warm Dillan opened up the front door to go outside and there was a huge pile of snakes sitting there getting some sun. (pictures to come soon) Way Gross so I called animal control because I'm horrified and Kent is out of town and Curtis is a sissy and there are about 50 snakes in a nest under my front porch. I really hate this house and can't wait to tear it down. It will be the best day ever. Well while I'm on the home improvement subject we bought one of those portable pantry's to start getting a little more food storage (if some certain friends would teach me the shopping secret already) again more pictures later. Everyone is healthy, thank heavens and we are just waiting for school to be out and summer break so Dillan can be home all the time and drive me crazy WAHOO!! I can't believe that she is going to be in first grade. The years go by so fast. She's going to be six and I fill like I haven't accomplished a thing I need to get my fat butt busy. Well for now good bye and have a great week I will post pictures of all our exciting happenings soon. Till then C-ya!

7 comments:

Richins Family said...

YEAH!!! You are alive. I was starting to get nervous something had happened to you. Glad to here all is good other than the snake thing - GROSS! I would be screaming and checking all of my shoes before I put them on. Good luck with that!

Williams Whoop-la said...

OK I am not coming to visit until those slimy things are gone. I absolutely hate snakes, ask hayden! I would absolutely be terrified, I don't know if I could continue to sleep there, that is how bad I hate them. I am getting the heebeegeebees just thinking about it. I can't wait for summer either!! Good luck with the snakes and let me know when they are gone and will come visit!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Are you referring to me about the friend/shopping issue? :) I am sorry, I promise to call next time. We went later at night and I truly forgot to call you. Don't be mad at me dearest Tyra! And about the snakes--HOLY CRAP! I would have packed up my stuff and moved to the in-laws. I hate snakes...nasty. Good luck with that and let me know when they are completely gone--then I will come visit.

anne said...

Well, I left you a comment on my blogs comments. So check it out...you little sass-a-frass. :)

The Batts said...

You seriously need an exterminator! Do you remember the little house that we lived in by Glenn and Dixie when we first got married? There was a nest of snakes under that house, too! I opened the front door one day and that same pile of snakes was in between the main door and the screen door! I freaked out and slammed the door right in the person's face! There isn't anything worse in the world! They were all over our lawn and yard that year, too. Good luck. I am seriously sharing your pain....just think - you shouldn't have too many spiders! :)

Chris and Michelle said...

T-Roo,
Give me a jingle will ya?

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

I hate snakes too. I'm excited to see what you made me!!! I on the other hand haven't even started mine. But as soon as I get moved that is when I will begin!!! I'm a big slacker!!!! Thanks for leaving me messages while I was in Africa. I will be posting about it soon.