Thursday, May 14, 2009

INDOOR AND OUTDOOR FUN!

Kamry has discovered the T.V...she loves to sit on the Little Dora couch and watch it with Casyn. Most of the time I think she is watching Casyn more than the T.V He likes to lay on her lap, But she usually ends up playing with his head and making him mad so he gets up and leaves.




So then she's done watching T.V and stares at him until he finally comes back to sit by her.


And Finally thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt the sand box is finally done. You can only see a little more than half in this picture it's pretty big. I personally think it looks more like a beach because it is on the large side but the kids love it. Thanks so much Grandpa Dale and Grandma Lori we love you very much!!!






3 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

fun sand box!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Cute earrings Miss Kamry! I will have to bring the girls to play in your sandbox--it looks like a lot of fun. (Just as long as the snakes don't make it their new home!) :) Dinner was fun on Saturday!

Mandy1 said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. They are so cute and I love hearing your stories about them I can't wait until they are teenagers!!! And yes I finally added to my blog.