Monday, June 1, 2009

THE PIPE MOVING CREW AND ONE BALD POOK A LOU!

Or which ever way the blogger loaded the pictures. So most likely ONE BALD POOK A LOU AND THE PIPE MOVING CREW!

ANYWHO....

Kamry always falls asleep...or gets knocked out by all the bouncing on the four-wheeler. Which ever it is she is a really good trooper and never makes a peep.
I can't believe how fast she is growing. Her head has outgrown her hair and she has lost all her dark curls. It makes me super sad. So far she is my baldest baby ever.




I love a man in tall RUBBER boots with a long black hose. I love the farm and everything that comes with it.

Here's our drivers. Dillan drives to the bottom of the field and picks Curtis up so he can come back and turn the pipe on and I walk up the field to the other set of pipe.





4 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! Look at all the fun family memories you are making!

anne said...

What DID happen to all her hair? O well, it should grow in nice and thick now. :)

Richins Family said...

Oh that is so cute! I love the pic of Kamry, and Dillan is BEAUTIFUL!! How do we make it so long without getting together - you are so awesome! Can't wait to see you and yours on Thursday, and plan a date for dinner.

Maclaine & Sara said...

I LOVE Kamry's blue, blue eyes! I still can't get over how dark Dillan & Casyn's are...and then Kamry's are so blue. There is hope Tyra, one of these days I might get a baby with dark hair and dark eyes. Maybe, just maybe, one of my kiddos will look a little like me. :)