Monday, August 17, 2009

WERE OH WERE DID SUMMER GO!

Why does blogger insist on loading my pictures different every time. eerck!

Any~ways! Read about our trip further down the blog. The Pace and Williams children looking at the antelope at flaming Gorge.



Tad and Casyn. Such good friends.







The campers finally dry.


Kamry playing in the grass and enjoying some nice weather for a change.








Playing at the park in Manilla






Hayden loves Kamry and is such a good helper with her.





Crystals nieces Maddy and Brittany were so good to Kamry. She loved all the attention they gave her.






This weekend with the thought of school quickly approaching, the Williams, Leek and Pace family headed out for a fun filled camping adventure. Jed and Crystal asked us if we wanted to go to Spirit Lake with them a couple of weeks ago. Her sister Leena and her husband Matt and their cute kids came also. It was so much fun and I always love making new friends and meeting new people. We had a ton of fun even though we blew a tire in Evanston, got snowed on in Spirit Lake, Dillan and I threw up all day Sunday, and then the cherry on the cake is Jed and Crystal blew a tire on the way home right past the Coalville exit. It's all about the memories right. And we will be remembering this trip forever. I hope we can make it an annual thing.
Saturday we were sick of the snow so we headed out to see were else we could camp. We played in Manilla at the park and had some lunch and then ended up in Flaming Gorge. It was nice and warm there so we stayed there on Saturday night. It was alot of fun even though we had sort of a rough trip.









Yes snow in August my friends. tear.























Crystal getting ready to pack up camp and go to a lower altitude were it's not snowing.












Dillan caught her first fish in Spirit Lake. WAHOO Dillan.












.

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Looks like a fun vacation, Tyra! I am not ready to see the snow but am SO ready for the fall. Oh how I love the fall! :)

Williams Whoop-la said...

What a trip! And yes it will be something to remember. I am glad to hear you say lets make it annual! I'm in!!!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

I love it up at spirit lake! I have gone there elk hunting with nick a few times. It can snow up there and a lot! It looks like you guys had fun anyways!