We had the best week ever friends! On Thursday 9-25 Curtis headed to St. George to do some work. On Sunday 9-27 I rode with my Cousin Bailee down south and meet Curtis at Jace and Anne's. Monday the 28th was our 8th anniversary so we ditched Casyn and Kamry with my parents and went out to dinner in Mesquite. On Tuesday we meet Kent and Denise with Dillan (she stayed home a few extra days so she didn't miss so much school) and stayed another night at my mom and dads while Kent and Denise stayed in Vegas, Tuesday night we did some cosmic bowling at the Virgin River. Then on Wednesday morning we hooked on to my parents trailer and headed out. Our first stop was at the Hoover Dam, were we meet Kent Denise and Kenny and Trina. Wednesday night we drove to the Grand Canyon. We cheeked out the Grand Canyon on Thursday for a while and then headed to Lake Powell. This was my favorite part. We had so much fun!!! I've never been there before at it was great. We stayed there Thursday and Friday night and then headed home Saturday morning. on the way home we went through Kanab and through Zions and then back down to Nevada to drop my parents trailer off and then headed home. We made it home last night around midnight. IT WAS GREAT WEATHER AND LOTS OF FUN. I think I should get me one of them there R.V's and be and R.Ver. Thanks mom and dad for the use of you're trailer. Enjoy a few pictures.
Lake Powell
7 comments:
Super Fun! I'm glad you could come stay with us for a bit. And I couldn't believe you two actually went in the water...weird. :) I bet your kids LOVED it. :)
I didn't know you were going on this trip. I love all of your pictures and it DOES look like a lot of fun. Welcome back to the cold weather! :)
oh my gosh, that looks so warm! I cannot believe that you just did this last week. Glad you guys had a fun trip. You are a little close to the edge in some of your grand canyon pictures! I would freak out 8)
Looks like lots of fun! I got quite a laugh out of the Hoover Dam pictures because Chris thought that it would be so much fun to go there on the way home from our honeymoon. If I remember correctly - it is in the middle of NOWHERE and you have to drive FOREVER to get there?! Neat to see, but not really a honeymoon attraction! :) Glad you had fun and hope you enjoyed the snow here at home today!
Welcome back T-roo! To the bitter freaking cold! Love the pics - looks like you guys had fun! the tunnel at Zions brings back memories. We lived in Washington and Chris would have to drive thru that tunnel EVERYDAY! He worked on the other side of the park. GHETTO! Welcome Home!
FUN!!! Looks like you guys had a great time. Glad you took the chance to get away from the cold and enjoy the time together. SOOO Awesome. Hope to see you soon! I know you have been trying to call. I am the worst at finding time to return the call. :)
Good for you guys to get away. It sounds like you had a great time. I'm glad you were enjoying some warm weather while we froze up here!! Thanks for calling and checking on me!
Post a Comment