Thursday, November 5, 2009

NOT A JOKING MATTER

A little back up info: In my house all of our outlets are on 1 circuit. That is correct 1! So I can't like have the computer on and be cooking, answer the phone while the microwave is on....you know stuff like that. Well anyway...heres the story!
I joke all the time that I wished someone would burn my house down. Like just the other day, when that DAMN bird was in my house. Well, let me get to the point here. Today was a primary activity that Dillan really wanted to go to. I was in the middle of hot gluing somethings and so without thinking of the above mentioned situations like my computer being on and all the lights and my sensy plugged in and the hot glue gun, I packed up the kids and headed out. I was only going to be gone like 5 min. so I was just planing on running her and then coming back to my project. The church is just right up the road. When I came into a smoke filled house I saw sparks and smoke coming out of my outlet were my hot glue gun was plugged in. SHIT!!!!! I grabbed some water after I yanked the cord out of the wall and threw it all over. There was no damage done to ANYTHING!!!!! So lucky. Talk about scare the crap out a me. I'm pretty sure that outlet doesn't work anymore now. DANG!!! Note to self...self be more careful until I can get some stuff into storage!!!

2 comments:

Emma Family blog said...

i am so glad nothing bad happend...

Emma Family blog said...

i am so glad nothing bad happend...