i agree, you look great in all of the pictures. where was this? did you freeze your butt off? what a great wife :) I really like #1 and #6, but ya, good luck choosing, because they're all really good!
I agree....you look like a sassy pants hottie in all of them. However, I like number one, number four-cuz it's so bright, and number five cuz it's sweet. You're welcome as I'm sure that was very helpful of me to pick three when we were supposed to pick one......:)
8 comments:
You look so cute in all of them! Good luck choosing ;)I really like the second and last one :)
I love them all but my favorites are #1 and #5.
i agree, you look great in all of the pictures. where was this? did you freeze your butt off? what a great wife :) I really like #1 and #6, but ya, good luck choosing, because they're all really good!
sorry, i meant 1 and 5 because there isn't a 6 duh ;)
I love number one!! Your eyes look amazing, but since number 5 is so cute with the horses then I vote for a collage!!
I agree....you look like a sassy pants hottie in all of them. However, I like number one, number four-cuz it's so bright, and number five cuz it's sweet. You're welcome as I'm sure that was very helpful of me to pick three when we were supposed to pick one......:)
I like the first one the best. Happy choosing...and hope he doesn't look at your blog. :)
#1 for sure, you look amazing
Ty, proud to be your Cuz! Oh and just for the record your my fav!
Matt
Post a Comment