Friday, June 4, 2010

WOW!!!

Holly cow it has been awhile since I blogged! There isn't really anything to exciting going on at our house so the maybe one person who reads this hasn't missed much.Dillan finally lost her first tooth and that was pretty cool, it was pulled by grandma Denise and her magic Kleenex so that was nice.
I've been in a funk lately and really discourage about life in general but maybe this new warm weather will pull me out of my goth stage. I can't believe it is already June. This stupid weather makes it fill like March. But anywho I will try to do better on the whole blog thing and get some pictures up of what has been happening. I made some really cute stuff for my step sisters baby and I'm so excited to finally be an aunt on my side of the family! She is going to be the cutest thing... since my kids of course! Bye for now!

2 comments:

Mandy1 said...

I want to see the cute stuff that you made. You always have such great ideas. Any idea of when you guys are coming out. The kids and I will be visiting around the end of July sometime so we will have to get together.

Maclaine & Sara said...

I love to read your blog so keep the updates coming. :)