After more then a year with no blogging I've decided to try to get back to it!
We finally made the move to St. George the first of Feb. and are getting settled (pics of our new home to follow soon). So far I'm the only one who has been home sick. Things are getting better and I really like our neighborhood. Dillan has a ton of friends at school and most of them live really close.
I will really try harder to be a better blogger so I can keep friends and family up north more in the loop.
2 comments:
Wahoo!! Keep me posted. I want to come visit when it gets a little warmer.
Love ya
Des
What the crap!?!?! I didn't know you were moving. You were my friend on facebook one day and then next you were gone. I need details woman and I am coming to St. George in 2 weeks I want to come visit and see you new place!!!
Post a Comment