
I know It's been awhile since I posted anything but we have been sick at our house Casyn and I both have a sinus infection (this is my second one in like 4 months) and we are finally starting to feel a little better. Dillan has been begging me to let her go out and ride her bike so Tuesday it got to like 50 degrees so we all went outside to enjoy the sunshine we all had a great time.

Casyn is a typical boy he loves to play in the dirt he wouldn't let me hold him the whole time we were outside he just wanted to crawl around and eat dirt. So I let him!

Dillan was kind enough to take her little brother for a ride on her bike. He wasn't really sure if he liked it or not, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't the safest thing.
2 comments:
I love how going outside on a nice day can just make you feel so much better. Glad the kids are doing well.
I'm glad someone else lets their kids play around in the dirt. I figure it makes the immune system stronger. Well sorry you were sick, glad that you are feeling better. don't be a stranger.
Post a Comment