This weekend we went to Greeen River Utah with Curtis's family and a few extras. If any of you know Curtis's family you know we took the Whole Family aunts, uncles, Cousins and a few small pets. But any who we went 4 wheeling and hiking it was a lot of fun!!
This day we went on a 3 hour hike in a place called " Crazy Horse Canyon" it was so awsome.
Here is Dillan and a few of her cousins. In the canyon there were a ton of rocks and things that you could climb. it was crazy.
Curtis and Jason (his Brother) had to have there picture in this cave.
At some point it got so skinny we had to scale the wall to get through it was way scary, and I'm a little bit closterphobic.
here is a few of us looking over the edge. I'm in grey on the end!
3 comments:
It's about time you posted something. What a fun trip, it looks like you all had a good time, and you caught some great pics of the little ones. That pride rock pic is so funny.
Wow...look at you little hikers. That is one trip you would NEVER catch me on...unless I could take a jeep or something...and my bed. :) Way to go! We missed you guys when we were up there. Maybe next time.
And I'm with Jen...it's about time you posted something!
Post a Comment