Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm Alive

I'm ALive... I think. Holy cow it has been a horrible few weeks. First let me tell you how much I love my very supportive husband, without him I probably would have shot my self in the head. I 'm so lucky that he has an office in town and can work from home if he has to. I love him more today than I ever have. Well, I have had a migraine headache every day for about a month, but there is nothing I can take because I'm pregnant, isn't that just the cherry on the top. So on top of the headache, blindness, I know have horrible morning sickness. About three weeks ago I went and had an MRI and my cyst isn't growing which is good. I went to the optomotrist and my eyes are perfect except I can't see out of my left eye hardly ever, so that was good news too. Then I went to the Chiropracter to see If something was wrong there, he didn't help. So I'm stuck here with no answers and a ReaLLy bad headache that won't go away and I'm blind in one Eye. I love being pregnant. any advise? HELP!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I don't have any advice, but if you need ANY help at all please call me. I am usually just sitting home--Even if you just need a little break from the kids they can hang out at my house. Oh, and I didn't know you were expecting--congratulations!!!! Stay in touch and don't hesitate to call me if you need something.

anne said...

Darn it! That's the pits, huh. Good luck with everything.