1. What is his name? Curtis H. Pace. He tells everyone who asks the H stands for Handsome.
2. How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
3. How long did you date? We dated 3 months before he proposed then 2 1/2 months until we got married.
4. How old is he? 28
5. Who eats more sweets? Curtis, he loves chocolate.
6. Who said I love you first? I'm not sure.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who is a better singer? I don't mean to brag but we are both DANG good.
9. Who is smarter? Curtis is all the way around. Unless it's horse stuff then it's me by far. HAHA
10. Who does the laundry?I do all the house hold chores, Curtis is one of those you will ask and it takes him forever to do it so you might as well do it yourself.
11. Who's pays the bills? We both do.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. It's closest to the door.
13. Who mows the lawn? I do once again kind of a house hold chore. He does do the trimming though.
14. Who cooks dinner? That would be me again. All He can really make is crepes and top ramen which he is excellent at.
15. Who drives? When we are together he drives. If he doesn't he says he fells like a girl but really I just think I scare him.
16. Who kissed who first? We kissed each other on our third date. I wanted to say FINALLY!
17. Who asked who out first? We were set up on a blind date and then he asked me out after that.
18. Who proposed? He did.
19. Who has more siblings?Curtis he has a sister and a brother. I only have one sister thank heavens.
20. Who wears the pants?Curtis for sure, what he says goes.
Alright, now I tag Jen, and Ann. Have fun girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment