Thursday, May 1, 2008

Growing Way To Fast

Today Dillan and I went to do her kindergarten testing, she did so good and is so ready to go but it was so sad, I can't believe my little girl is going to go to kindergarten. I'm to young for this really. I got thinking about it and I can't remember married life without her. we were married almost 2 years before we had her but it's like she's always just been here with us. Holy cow it's just so crazy how time flies.

3 comments:

anne said...

Kindergarten already? She's getting big. Good thing you're pregnant so you don't get too lonely with only 1 kid in the day. :)
How is that going by the way?

Jen said...

I can't believe we have nearly 5 year olds. Bryce went for his assessment and I almost had an anxiety attack when we walked into the elementary school. Hope you are feeling okay--if you ever need help give me a call--I pretty much have a daycare center at my house during the day.

Crystal Sargent said...

What's your email so I can add you to our blog??? sargcity6@yahoo.com All the cruise info is on there, but we are thinking of changing so check back for an update.