Saturday, May 31, 2008
Get The Rhythm
Today I just wanted to give a shout out to my best friend...my grandpa Woolstenhulme. I'm a grandpa's girl big time, and I must say my grandpa is kinda a sucker for me as well. What can I say I'm the favorite and I still get teased by all my cousin's to this day, "oh what ever Tyra wants she gets cause no body messes with grandpa's girl." That's right. Well my grandpa has been sick for a few weeks and It reminded me of a song he would sing to me if I ever got mad or down. Get the rhythm when you get the blues come on and get the rhythm when you get the blues. It's a song by Johny Cash I have it on my music list you should listen to it. So grandpa while you're down get the rhythm and remember that I love you more than words could say and really appreciate all you do for me and my family. Love you Grandpa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Tyra,
Gwen and Steve told me about your Grandpa. How is he doing? Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.
First of all, how is your grandpa? I hope he is getting better. Second, answering your question about the 4th of July, you could always join us in Henefer for the celebration they do here? You know stand in line for 2 hours to get breakfast, watch the jets fly by, look at booths, etc...Oh, and you can't forget the potato race! Gotta love it! Maybe we could get together that night, have a BBQ, and then light fireworks for the kids?
Post a Comment