well sisters were looking at my blog the other day and I got a phone call because I never say anything about them. So here are 4 things I love about each of them.

Kerbo (Kerbee) is my only whole sibling thank heavens, she is an awsome aunt and takes really good care of my kids, She has a really good personality and can always make me laugh, She never talks bad about anyone, and she has great hair. I love you Kerbee

Whiten (whitney) is my half sister. we have the same dad. She has a great tan, she is nice to everybody, she can be a little fisty, and she is a really good barrel racer. love you Whitney

K-R-ISTA (Krista) We also have the same dad. Krista always laughs at me to make me fell better (thanks), She loves to play with my kids, She is really funny, and she also has a great tan...So there you go sisters... I love you all.
5 comments:
Are Whitney and Krista twins? I can't believe how much they look alike.
Hi Tyra,
I was just showing Kayla your blog. Everytime she sees a picture of Dillan she wants to do what she is doing. She wants to climb a mountain, wear a princess dress, and have her own baby horse. We can't wait to see you guys.
Mandy
Tyra,
I'm so glad you left me a message on my blog. We totally need to get together more often. Your kids are getting so big also. I can't believe how time flies. I was reading about Dillan going to Kindergarten. I had the same feelings. I tried to get Nick to let me home school LaKota. He said no I would just become incredibly grumpy. He was probably right she & I fight enough over just getting her homework done. Well you give me a call or leave me a meassage on my blog and we will take all of our kids and go have a picnic at the park or something sometime.
sham
So you think that you can just stock my blog and then not even add me to your list of friends? RUDE!! Ha ha just kidding your kids are adorable.
Tyra- I just ran across your blog. Your family is so cute! you can check out my family at http://www.lanaknapp.blogspot.com
Your old Whitney buddy Lana
Post a Comment