Today is my Dillan girls birthday. She is 5 today and is spending her birthday in Nevada with my parents. We are missing her like crazy but my parents took her to Sea World and stuff for her birthday, she will be home on Tuesday, which isn't really soon enough but what can you do. Here are a few things that I love about my Dillan.
1- She is such an AWESOME big sister. Dillan takes such good care of her brother and HATES it when he gets in trouble, when he cries she cries.
2- Dillan loves everyone. She is nice to everybody and always makes sure no one is left out!
3- Dillan loves to be outside on the farm and riding her horse which is good for me because I'm the same way.
4-She is not a girly girl at all she loves to play with the little boys in the neighborhood because they like to play outside and not in the house with the dolls.
5-Dillan is a great cleaner. She always helps me with the dishes because we don't have a dishwasher. (harsh I know but I'm hoping someday when I get a new house)
6- Dillan loves to play with little kids and does such a good job watching them and helping them. When we go down south all she wants to do is play with Aliyah.
Well I could go on and on about things that I love about Dillan but I won't bore everyone...So happy birthday Dillan your dad and I love you very much and can't imagine life without you!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Dillan!! I can't believe that they will be starting Kindergarten this fall. You are such a good mom and wife, and have darling kids. Happy Birthday!
Tyra I posted a new post just for you!! Happy birthday to Dillan. Can you believe how fast time flies?
Tyra, please tell Dillan HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And let her know I plan on buying her some Starburst when she gets home. You looked so cute today..I love your little belly. Oh and tell Curtis I think the bruise on his face is healing. HAHA!!! I do apologize on behalf of Maclaine.
We need to get together and hang out. Take the kids to the park or whatever.I still work at DC. I think it will be where I stay. As for the site monitor thing. It tells me where someone is from when they look at my blog and who's sight they came from. It is kinda cool to see who looks at your blog and how many times. Are you going to be up here in Oakley next week for the fourth?
She is such a little sweetheart. Hard to believe when I met her she was still crawling around. Time flies. Happy Birthday Dillan!
Post a Comment