Monday, June 16, 2008

Grandpa Update

He finally came home from the Hospital on Saturday!!! Hopefully life will get back to normal and he can make a full recovery. YA FOR GRANPA!!!

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I am glad to hear he is doing better. I am sure you will take good care of him! :)

Richins Family said...

Tyra, I am so glad that your grandpa is feeling better. You such a sweet girl, and seem to take care of everyone. Let me know if you want me to watch your kids while you go and visit with him.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Tyra, let me just tell you that I am the worst blogger ever. So if you are going to stock my blog you will have to be a patient blog stocker. Also my computer crashed and so the only time I can blog is if I go to Myndi's and borrow her computer. I will work on being a better blogger. You just keep up the good work on yours so I can contiue to stock your blog!!!