The 4th of July maddness has begun. My family has to be one of the most patriotic families ever. Every year we have to make a float for my Grandpa's store (Kens Kash), go to the BBQ, the kids rodeo and then the big rodeo after that. Well this year we havn't quite got the start on things that we usually do because we have all been busy with my grandpa so know we are in a mad dash to get everything done and ready for the big Oakley celebration. I must say however I love every second of it and wish it would never end. Let the madness begin!
5 comments:
Good Luck with all of the prep work. I am going to miss being in Utah for the 4th. Is your grandpa going to be in the rodeo this year? That is one thing I always remember. Him and the clowns. Have fun and thanks for the birthday comment. Kayla loved it.
I am always impressed with the float..we look forward to seeing it this year. We are going to the rodeo on the 3rd..will you guys be there? And to answer your question on my blog, we took Makell to a place in Salt Lake called "Lovely Nails". I hate pedicures but Makell and I wanted to get our toenails painted. It was fun! We are starting a tradition--getting our toenails painted together. And Adlee gets to sit on my lap and watch until she understands how to be patient. :) Silly girl.
Sounds like so much fun I am so jealous. We didnt get rodeo tickets this year cause we dont have Tiffany in the family anymore and we just didnt even think of it. I am going to miss it. It is such a good rodeo. Good luck with all the work and have tons of fun!
Tyra you better not be too busy to say hello!! I look forward to seeing you over the 4th
Tyra where are you?? I am up two posts now who is the blog slacker??? Just kidding. How was your 4th?? I seen your mom and sister just not you. Hope all is going well. sham
Post a Comment