I know it's been awhile since I posted, SORRY! computer problems and Curtis is really stingy with the office computer...I have a lot to talk about but he really needs to get back to work so I will talk to you soon...I'm not dead i'm here just without a computer.
8 comments:
Glad to see that you are okay!! It was so much fun seeing you at the reunion. We will get together soon!!! You are awesome
Well I'm glad to see you are alive. I was beginning to wonder. I know how not having a computer is. I don't have one at home either it died. Oh well. I'm glad you are ok!!
Wahoo Tyra! I have been waiting and waiting for you to get back to blogging.
Dear Curtis, could you please do away with being stingy and let your wife update your blog? I am missing her posts! :)
Tyra I do believe you are lost! Could you please come back to blogging!!
O my gosh TYRA!!! Let's get to postin'!
You better not forget to post about your new little baby. Or I'll be furious!!! :)
Congrats on your cute baby girl. Just so you know Christian told some people she was like 25 inches longs. Thanks him for the rumors
You have a beautiful baby--thanks for letting me hold her the whole time we were visiting. I love newborns, I just can't get enough of them. Congrats to you guys, she is so cute!
Post a Comment