Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Busy

WOW...Were should I begin? Well first let me say thanks to my new pal Andrea. You are great and thanks to you I can get on with the blogging. The most resent and exciting news is Kamry (our new baby girl)was born November 1. She came by C-section and weighed 6lbs 12oz and was 19 inches long(not quit 25 Christian). Curtis worked out of town all week last week. I came home from the hospital monday morning and he left early wensday morning, and then came home saturday. Now that he is home everybody seems to be adjusting well. I will post some pictures as soon as Curtis gets hom with the camera.

10 comments:

Laura said...

I am glad you got home okay. I can't believe you got left home alone two days after you came home from the hospital. You poor girl! Let me be the first to announce that I have seen Kamry and she is precious! Makes me just a teeny bit jealous to hold a cute, little baby girl!

Jeanette said...

Tyra and Curtis, I hope you don't think I am strange for writing on your blog, but I didn't get to tell you in church...you both have such amazing singing voices, thank you for sharing your talents with us. Let me know if I can ever be of help to you and your little family. Congratulations on your new little one. Tyra, I am so glad you and Andrea have become friends. Take care, Jeanette Brown

Jen said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so glad that you and the little one made it home and are doing well. I am looking forward to pictures! If you ever need a sitter call me anytime!!

Richins Family said...

YEAH!! I am so excited to see Kamry. I am positive she is beautiful, and I have heard that she has been a pretty good baby. Glad to see you blogging again - not real sure how you are fitting it in to your moments between a new baby and 2 toddlers. Best wishes from our home to yours. Can't wait to see you guys - Congratulations!

Staley's Stitches said...

YAY! Congratulations! Someone told me you had a boy so i was excited when I saw your blog. I can't wait for pictures! Little girls are so much fun! Well I'm learning that anyway. I hope all is good and everything went well. hopefully we'll talk to you soon, and maybe make it up there to come see her!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Holy crap Tyra you actually posted. I'm so glad. Congrats on the baby. I look forward to seeing pictures. If you need anything please don't hesitate to let me know. I would love to help you out in any way I can. I'm glad you made it back to blog world and you are all right!!

Becky Sue said...

Yay! Congrats Mommy! I can't wait to see pictures! What a trouper!

anne said...

Well, it's about freakin' time!!!
I want to see more of that CUTE baby!...and dillan and casyn too. :)

The Marshall's said...

Hey congrats on the new baby! I didn't even know your were pregnant. Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Chris and Michelle said...

Congrats on little Kamry - I hear she is beautiful. Sara said you were a trooper! It was good to see you and your fam - hope all is well and hope you would call if you need anything! CONGRATS!