Saturday, November 29, 2008

8 THINGS!

So these are my 8


Favorite TV Shows:
1. Heros
2. Monk
3. CSI
4. The Girls Next Door
5. ER
6. CSI:NY
I can only watch TV late at night because with kids they either get the TV or it's off.

Favorite Restaurants:
1. Baja Cantina
2. Texas Roadhouse
3. Olive Garden
4. Famous Dave's
5. Gandolfo's
6. Warrens
7. Denise's Home Plate (of course)
8. Kobe

Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Put up my Christmas tree.
2. Went shopping. (my first black friday experiance)
3. Went to Denise's house to visit
4. Spent the whole day with Curtis. He even went shopping with me.
5. Did a load of Kamry's laundry
6. cleaned the kitchen
7. Played go fish with Dillan and Casyn
8. Held my baby alot

Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. My family coming for christmas
2. Nikki and her family coming for christmas
3. Being able to exercise again. I can start on Monday!!! wahoo for me
4. Going to Temple Square to see the lights
5. Buying christmas decorations
6. Family Pictures
7. My Scentsy order to come. I love it.
8. The Forth of July

Things I Love About Fall:
1. The Change of season
2. Playng in the falling leaves.
3. All the holidays coming up
4. Leaves changing
And really thats about it beacause i'm not much of a cold person and fall does'nt really last long here.

Things On My Wishlist:
1. Things to decorate my house.
2. A new house
3. Family pictures
4. Shopping for clothes for myself I don't want to yet because I hope to loose some weight.
5. Kamry to sleep at night
6. Kamry to stop screaming all the time
Really thats about it. I'm really not to picky. So my 8 was really more like 4 or 6 sorry!

No comments: