Saturday, November 29, 2008

6 random things about me

1. As many of you know my parents are divorced. During the holidays it's so busy because we go to my real dad's house and my Grandma Woolstenhulmes house, and my mom and dad are here from Nevada, Then to my Grandma Pendleton's house. Then to Curtis's families house and his grandmas stuff. Holly cow I get really worn out and jelouse of people who get to just chill at home. But I love all of my family.

2. I come from a family full of calf ropers. My dad used to make me rope the dummie every night for an hour, or until I caught 50 in a row. It's something I haven't done in years so I've lost the talent but I hope to get back into it when my kids are a little older. I've always wanted to rope with my sister. She didn't really get into it until my family moved to Nevada so I hope to team rope with her someday.

3. I have a slight obsession with John Wayne. I love him and Curtis is always making fun of me. If there is ever a question on what I want for a gift my family always just gives me something to do with him.

4.I'm a germaphobe big time. I didn't have this problem until I had kids. One time I had to take Casyn to the doctor for an ear infection and the waiting room was FULL of sick crying kids, I started to feak out and panic that my kids were now going to have whatever all these other kids had after waiting for 20 minutes and I left and went home and called Janet and she called him in a perscription and asked if I needed some Xanax.

5. I don't believe in soal mates. I think that you can be happy with anyone as long as you work at it and try your best to serve that person with all your heart. You never truely love someone until you serve them.

6.I'm a total farm girl I do nothing but hang out on the farm. I would rather shovel horse crap then alot of things. I love it and regret giving my dad such a hard time when I had to do anything on the farm back in Idaho, oh to be a teenage daughter. It really taught me alot and I thank him for giving us that life.

2 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I am also a germaphobe. I really bad one. Just ask anyone in my family they will tell you I am crazy. But its better than sick kids. Atleast you know you have done everything to keep them healthy.

Laura said...

I remember when the only thing I wished for was a full nights sleep. Hang in there it will come, but I know it is not soon enough!