1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Casey Nielson
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, I sleep with him every night.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Peach Snoaps (spelling)
4. What was your FIRST job? Good old Ken's Kash
5. What was your FIRST car? My grandpa Ken gave me a red, white and blue, but mostly rust Ford Curior truck with a whole in the passanger side door. We had to haul it on a trailer to get it from Oakley to Preston because it wouldn't have made it up sardine canyon.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Emma
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Kamry
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I can't remember I think it was Ms. Y (Lana if you read this help me out)
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Washington Dc when I was a senior in high school. ya i don't get out much.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? I think Lana Winward and Camille Porter. I only talk to Lana on the blog and I talk to Camille about once a year. It's really sucks that we have to grow up and change.
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? Man I need more sleep.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? Um I think Lana's
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Casyn
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My cousin Keri I got to wear this little black and white dress that hung off my shoulders, I thought that I was the bomb I think I was only like 10 Maybe.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Well what time of morning. I feed Kamry at 3.
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? My mom took me to George Straight.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? ears.
18. Who was your FIRST kiss from? Cody Flinton.
19. Who was your FIRST boss? Grandpa Ken
20. When was your FIRST detention? I think 3rd Grade when Emma and I got in a fight on the playground when she kicked me in the knee so I punched her in the face.
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Utah
22. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? Bryce Miles but not because i loved him.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? Technicaly my sister and a few others but the first one I like was Jenalyn.
24. Who will be the FIRST to repost this? Not sure
2 comments:
Hey I love all the first's. Mrs. Knapp was my first grade teacher. I didn't realize than that she would be my mother-in-law one day. Kind of funny huh! I remember all of our good sleepovers and fun we had.
Hey Tyra,
How do I get ahold of Curtis? I want to talk to him about my mortgage. Will email me his number runnin_g@msn.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment