Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Friends, Family and Fun!

Last night we made Ginger bread houses with the help of Ramona. It was a lot of fun here is the finished product left is Dillan's, middle is Curtis's and then on the right is mine.





Dillan is not a typical girl as most of you have figured out. All of her friends at school are boys. On Friday Hayden came to play for a while. They were being really quiet so I went to see what they were doing and this is what I saw they had taped their noses up with tape. They are so cute!!!


Here is a picture of our sad Christmas tree. A lot of my ornaments got broken last year somehow. Hmm I wonder how that happened, Curtis!

And last here is a new picture of Kamry she is getting so big so fast, I always feel guilty because all I want her to do is sleep but yet she is growing so fast I don't want to wish my time away.


7 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

I love the gingerbread houses--they are always fun to make. And Kamry is so cute...we need to come visit soon.

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

hi Tyra, after seeing you at the botique the other day I thought I would leave a comment on your blog. You're welcome to look at mine if you want. I have a couple of pictures of Bridger and Laramie on my Halloween posts, but didn't take any of Krista and Whitney. Next time they're around I will take some pictures of the girls. Your family is so cute.

Chris and Michelle said...

Oh my gosh - Kamry is SO CUTE! I think she looks like Dillan! Loving the GB houses - I think your tree looks way cute! Hope you are feeling well!

Laura said...

Dillan is a mini Tyra! She looks so much like you! Kamry is getting so big. I can't wait to hold her again.

Becky Sue said...

Yay Christmas! Merry Christmas Tyra!

anne said...

What fun activities. Kamry is getting so big. We'll have to stop by and see the little bundle when we're up for Christmas.

Mandy1 said...

I miss seeing you guys. Kamry is so cute and reminds me of Dylan. Kayla has been asking when she gets to see Dylan again so we need to try and skype some time. Have a great Christmas.