Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sick, Sick and Sicker

Curtis and Casyn have been sick for about a week, Curtis lost his voice last week and this week he's got a cold. Casyn has been really whinney and had a runny nose for about a week. Yesterday I took Kamry to see Janet because she was now stuffy and has a rash and just not acting like herself (Curtis says how would you know if she's not acting herself we don't even know what herself is...I said you don't but I do, I'm her mom.)Anyway she has an ear infection She hasn't even been anywere...I'm so carefull too, how does this stuff happen she's only a month old. So me and Dillan are holding strong and refuse to get sick because Nichole and her family will be here on Monday WAHOO!! I'll keep you all updated and hope every one in your house is healthy.

3 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I hear ya! Tracen had the terrible cold for over a week and Hallie has it now. The funny thing is, I thought the cold Tracen had was the one that Hallie had before that. But I guess not. Hope everyone gets feeling better.

Maclaine & Sara said...

Sorry to hear about all the sickness--our girls have had colds too. Tis' the season of being sick! Let me know if you need anything, okay? :)

Chris and Michelle said...

I have a great, slightly used, neti pot if you want it!!!!! :)