Monday, December 15, 2008
Darn Radio
Today a song by Brooks and Dunn came on the radio and my emotions being what they are I started to cry and Dillan says "Mom what the crap is your problem, I mean really, Pull yourself together man!" (shes a wordy little fart) anyway the song was Cowgirls Don't Cry, ironic hu. Well I was just remembering this time when I was about 15 or so and we had one of my grandpa Bud's horses at our house that my dad had been riding and we called her Hate Your Guts or sometimes my dad would call her the HELL BITCH! excuse my mouth, She was a mean horse and just didn't like any of us. He made me ride her and one time she was being her normal self and started to buck, all of the sudden I her my dad yelling at me "If you fall off her I will kick your #@*." So as she continuous to do her thing for what felt like forever I started to cry. when I finally got her under control and ride up next to my dad my he says "Cowboy up, Cowgirls don't cry." I wanted to tell him to stuff it and ride her himself but I didn't I just kept crying and then he made me run her up the hill behind our house I think he thought that that would teach both of us a lesson. I don't know whether it did our not but I'll tell him it did. I love you dad!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a funny story, totally Frank! I remember all the stories of Hate Your Guts. I think that funniest part is Dillan askin you what the crap your problem is. Kids!
Dillan is so funny and she just "tells it as it is"! I really like that about her. :)
Tyra, we really have a lot in common! :) I love that your dad told you to cowboy up (more dads and moms need to be like that, there would be less sissy's in the world!) - my mom used to make me ride the horses and I would bawl and bawl and she would never let me get down until I started to enjoy it! Ok - Dillan and the pull yourself together man - is so flipping funny! We can't stop laughing!
Post a Comment