Sunday, December 21, 2008

Watch Out Taylor Swift and Stupid Camera!

My Dillan is a singer she's always making up songs and is really blessed with a pretty nice voice (I'm mean she should be my and Curtis are like Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw)! No really she is good. At the elemantry school program the kingergarten did such a good job and she sang her little heart out and didn't miss a note.

My camera really sucks, I've had 2 kodak cameras and hated both any of you have a good camera you would buy agian i need one so tell me a brand to get.

Also Kamry got a way cute new outfit so here she is in it!


5 comments:

Chelsey said...

Oh man i just wrote you a whole big comment and i accidently deleted it, yea good job chels. But hi Tyra this is a pretty cool little blog, i have been reading yours, and it's quite entertaining. Hey since your family all has the musical talent you should start a family singing group!! Yea that would be really cool! Yeah? Dont you think? So i guess i had to have my own blog to comment so i signed up for one i think. Yep well you have a nice night and you can comment on mine :-) See you later

Maclaine & Sara said...

I am secretly hoping Adlee will turn out with a beautiful voice. My reason why? That would be because she has the LOUDEST cry you will ever hear. No really, just ask anyone in my family. I keep telling Maclaine there has to be a reason for this--I have decided it's because she is going to be able to sing. If it just so happens to turn out, I will send her to your house so the 3 of you can coach her. And I loved Kamry's outfit--so cute!

Laura said...

Get a Cannon Rebel. You will love it!

Christian said...

Sorry this is going to be a really long comment. Kamry is so cute I can't believe how big she is getting. I only wish my kids had great singing voices they try so hard but they have been blessed by my side of the family with that one. So Christian and I have been shopping for camera's lately. Every professional I have talked to swear by Nikon or Cannon. If you want an SLR (removable lens) then the Canon Rebel or Nikon D40 are both great. Both are known for their lens on their entire line of cameras. We decided on the D40 for price reasons and love it. All of my neighbors have the cannon and they are very similar. If you want just a hand held digital camera then they recommended the Canon powershot or Nikon Coolpix. I hope this helps if you have any other questions you can email me: mandy1peck@gmail.com. I have a few friends that work at photo centers and such.

Sara said...

Hey Tyra, I have the Nikon D40 too, and I love it. It was my Christmas present to myself last year and it works really great. Totally worth the price. With the exception of the school program, I really have never had a problem with blurry pictures even when the kids are running around and stuff (A major problem that I had with digital cameras before). Hope that helps!