Last night Nikki's little boy Caden spent the night. Well at about 2 he woke up crying saying his stomach hurt really bad, So I sat up with him for about an hour and then took him back to grandma Denises where his mom was. Just as we got home he started to throw up. I mean honestly If It's not my own kids It's someone elses. Oh and get this Kamry slept through the night until 6. I could have gotten a full nights sleep. Roten sick kids!!!
3 comments:
Oh no that is awful. I hope you and your family dont get sick from him. I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas
O darnit. That is so awesome she slept through the night. Was it a fluke? I hope your kids don't get sick. That is no fun. Xander was sick on last Thursday...threw up 6 times and then he was fine. I don't know what's going around. :(
It has most definitely been going around. Sadie threw up on Christmas Eve for about 6 hours and then it was over. She was totally fine on Christmas day and hasn't had anything since. We are just patiently waiting for the rest of us to get it. It can definitely put a damper in the festivities! Congrats on the sleeper. That is always such a great accomplishment!
Post a Comment