
Kamry in her Beautiful dress





This year was a lot of fun. Casyn was so cute this year he loved it. Dillan got a Karaoke machine from Santa and Casyn got a tool set. My mom gave him a crane truck thing and he loved that, he's been using his tools to "fix it". He is so dang cute. On Sunday we blessed Kamry and Denise made her this BEAUTIFUL dress. She does such a good job, she made Dillan's blessing dress also and I told her she didn't have to but she insisted that they each have their own. Curtis did such a good job as always. Thanks to everyone who came and supported us on our little ladies big day. We hope all is well for everyone and that you had a Merry Christmas and a safe New Years!
3 comments:
Kamry looked so cute and yes, her dress was beautiful. I am excited for New Year's Eve, bring on the Guitar Hero!!! :)
Why are all your pics blurry? I can't make anything out! :) Sorry we missed the blessing. I wish we could've stayed, but Jace had to get home. :)
I love Kamry's dress, aren't grandma's the greatest. I wish we could have been there. Tell Dylan that Kayla says hi to her bestfriend in Utah. She is still asking when we are going to see you guys again.
Post a Comment