Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Memories
While Brandon and Nichole were here for Christmas Devin and Casyn fought the whole time. They are only two weeks apart and Casyn wanted no part of someone taking over his grandma and her house. Casyn and Devin didn't want to share anything even grandma one night Casyn was on Denise's lap getting some love and Devin walked up and started pulling on her...all of a sudden Casyn leaned over and whooped him on the head and said "No DEBIN IT My GAMA" It was so cute. So to the point of my story my kids have been know to talk in their sleep and last night Casyn was crying at like 10:30 so I went in his room to see what was wrong. There he was on the top bunk messing with his soft so I stood up on Dillan's bed and tried to help him. He must have been dreaming because I got a whoop on the head and a "DEBIN STOP TOUCHING MY SOFT...IT'S MY BEBE. After I regained consciousness I had to leave the room really quick like because I was laughing really hard. Oh how I love my kids and these little memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh Casyn...you are such a funny little guy. Really, he makes me laugh every time I am around him. I agree with you Tyra, I love these kinds of memories. :)
Post a Comment