I can't believe that Kamry has been with us for a little more than 2 months. These last few weeks she has been such a good baby...She smiles all the time and just sort of chills. She has even been sleeping better, only waking up once or twice during the night and takes a few really long naps during the day. This is the part I like I love when you get to see their little personalities. So here are some random pictures! Enjoy
Cutest kids ever!!! I love that dress on Kamry. So dang cute! Dillan is the sweetest little girl, and Casyn reminds me a lot of Kolter - all boy, and crazy! I am glad to see that all is going well. We need to get together for dinner soon - maybe Sara's B-day - sshhh don't tell her though ;)
5 comments:
I love the one of Casyn with the gun belt. That's one you need to frame. :)
She's Beautiful!
Cutest kids ever!!! I love that dress on Kamry. So dang cute! Dillan is the sweetest little girl, and Casyn reminds me a lot of Kolter - all boy, and crazy! I am glad to see that all is going well. We need to get together for dinner soon - maybe Sara's B-day - sshhh don't tell her though ;)
Oh those kids are the cutest. She is looking more like Dillan everytime I see her. I love when they start to smile.
Kasyn the Cowboy is too cute! Kamry is adorable. I am so sad I couldn't hold her! Next time I promise I won't be sick!
Post a Comment