Thursday, January 15, 2009

2008 Girlfriend Survey

Michelle sent this to me as an Email but I don't have anybodies email addresses so I will blog it. Enjoy, I'm kinda in a bad mood sorry!

1.What time did you get up this morning? 7:00

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girls best friend and pearls are my grandmas best friend.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I'd rather not say because I can't remember it's been so long.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Monk, CSI, Heros

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal

6. What is your middle name? Lee

7. What food do you dislike? Greek, I had a boyfriend who was greek and his grandma would make greek spagetti all the time, nasty!

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Don't laugh Miley Cryus. I have a 5 year old daughter okay!

9. What kind of car do you drive? Durango

10. Favorite sandwich? Ham

11. What characteristic do you despise? Mean people who don't think about other peoples fellings

12. Favorite item of clothing? my black sweat pants from old navy, couldn't live without them

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I don't care just take me anywhere please! Hopefully to West Virgina to see Christian and Mandy and the new little man in march.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? I'll let you know when I can buy normal clothing

15. Where would you retire to? I'd be a snow bird with a house in Coalville and one in St. George.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Since kids nothing is about me anymore.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Dillan bowling on the WII

18. When is your birthday? January 28

21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Whatever I need to be that day

22. What is your shoe size? 8 1/2

23. Pets? 1 dog (every one loves him but me) 2 horses

24. Any new and exciting news you ' d like to share with us? NOT

25. What did you want to be when you were little? Country Singer those were the days

26. How are you today? Freakin Fine!

27. What is your favorite candy? Don't really have one

28. What is your favorite flower? Anything but tulips and carnations. If i see any of those flowers at my funeral I will haunt whoever brought them.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Every day is the same

30. What's your full name? Tyra Lee Leavitt Pendleton Pace. Nice right that's what happens when you have 5 millions fathers.Thanks mom

31. What are you listening to right now? Casyn playing with his tools>

32. What was the last thing you ate? Vegi soup

33. Do you wish on stars? No I'm usually asleep when they are out!

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hot Pink

35. How is the weather right now? pretty nice>

36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My dad who else the man calls me 5 TIMES a DAY

37. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi

38. Favorite restaurant? Famouse Daves

39. Real hair color? REally dark brown

40. What was your favorite toy as a child? My horse, my parents didn't buy toys "you have 185 acreas to play on isn't that just one big toy" Sure mom whatever makes you fell better for being cheap

41. Summer or winter? I love summer

42. Hugs or kisses? long kisses

43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

44. Coffee or tea? Neither

45. Do you want your friends to email you back? U bet.

46. When was the last time you cried? I'm not much of a cryer

47. What is under your bed? I don't want to know

48. What did you do last night? Nothing, whatever my kids wanted to

49. What are you afraid of ? Weather. no one can control the weather.

50. Salty or sweet? salt

51. How many keys on your key ring? 1

52. How many years at your current job? I'm retired

53. Favorite day of the week? They are all the same to me

54. How many towns have you lived in? 5

55. Do you make friends easily? I'm not really sure...I used to.

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

It seems like you and Curtis share the same interest when it comes to your favorite music. Good ol' Miley Cyrus!!! Sorry Curtis, we will probably never let you live that one down. We still love ya though! :)

Chris and Michelle said...

Hey I love fly on the wall! Ok Tyra, what is up with tulips - why so much hatred? :)

Mandy1 said...

Tyra we would love to have you come stay. We only have a 1 1/2 left. Tell the fam hi
Mandy