Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New do and look what I did!

Dillan got a new Do! It' really different and we are still getting used to the bangs. She said she wanted a trim and this is what she came home with. I had no say in the matter the girl has a mind of her own.

Okay so Curtis will tell you that I 'm so not crafty BUT, Look what I did!!! I made these magnet boards for my kids...one for each of them. I did Kamry's with Ann when we were in ST. George like a year ago and we just mogpoged some cute paper on there. Well with the help of my brother in law I did the whole thing boards magnet peace and decor. So you can just call me crafty. I got my cute lettering from Janet. Love her and her new machine.


7 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Those boards are so stinkin cute. So I love doing crafts, but I have never used modgepodge-(is that how you spell it) do you just put it over top of the paper or what? I want to do some stuff and I want to use it. You should do more crafts you did a great job. We should get a lot of people together and have craft night or something. You know how they used to do super-saturday? I loved that.

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

Tyra, those are so cute! where did you get the paper for Casyn's board? I love it.

Richins Family said...

Cute stuff!! When do you have some time to come and teach me how to be crafty? I am always free!

Maclaine & Sara said...

Cute hair Dillan! And I am very impressed with your crafts, way to go! :)

anne said...

I said it once and I'll say it again...DARLING! Maybe you need to make some for me now. :)

AND I cannot believe Dillan's hair! Where did it all go?

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Nice job on the magnet boards. I love to make them. I really like Dillans it is super cute! I think she looks just like you with her hair cut short and the bangs. You have three beautiful children. I still want to come see the newest one!

Mandy1 said...

I love Dylan's hair she looks so grown up. I am in charge of a craft group in my ward in a couple of months, could you send me some directions: mandy1peck@gmail.com