Thursday, January 22, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUG!
Tomorrow is Haedyn's birthday. Most of you already know that Haedyn is the baby girl I placed for adoption 8 Years ago...It's so crazy that it's been that long. My adoption story is really pretty different then most birth moms stories. AS far as I'm concern Haedyn was never meant to be my she came through me to get to her family because there just was no other way. She may have my eyes and Bryce's nose but she looks just like her mom and dad. They seriously could be my brother AND sister, it's just crazy. My decision to place her came after alot of prayer and fasting not only by me but by my whole family. When I met Haedyns mom and dad I new without a Shadow of a doubt that I was doing the right thing. I'm not saying I don't have my hard days every year or so but I know I did the right thing. A lot of people ask me why I placed her, so let my just tell you. I was 17 and so was Bryce I didn't want her to grow up with a dad who was only around when he wasn't busy being the High School football star. She has an awesome life with a brother and two beautiful sisters who love her, not to mention a mom and dad who give all of their children so much love and attention, and provide for their every little need. None of those kids will ever go without ANYTHING! I hear from her family every mothers day and January 26 (the placement day) they send me roses. I know that she is in an AWESOME home and I love all of them so much. So, there is my little emotional blob. Let me know if you need more info I'm not shy about it at all, and I love love love telling people my AMAZING story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Tyra~ I haven't talked to you in forever. I miss getting to see you occasionaly in the Dr.'s office now that I've moved. I'm glad I found your blog now I can keep updated. Dillon's hair looks so cute!!! I can't believe your kids are growing up so fast!!
Your an amazing person Tyra!!! I just want you to know that I love ya. Keep in touch and take care. Love, Krista
That is a great story and I love how open and honest you are about it. It would be really hard but it sounds like she went to a great family.. Love ya
Thanks for sharing that story, I never heard it from your point of view. Dillan's hair looks way cute. And your crafts are amazing. Watch out Martha Stewart!
Tyra, you are such an amazing person. I love to be around you, your laugh and attitude are contagious, and I love it!! Thanks for being such a great friend, and sharing such a beautiful part of your life. You are indeed an example to me, and every time we get together, I am more aware that we were supposed to be friends (for me anyway). I love how honest you are, and how open you will be - the stories the other night were the best! :) Hope you have a great day tomorrow! Blessings are all around!
You already know how much adoption means me, I admire everything about a birth mom. I have always been thankful for those who are willing and able to give such a special gift to those who can't have children of their own. I love you Tyra and are very grateful for your example. Thank you for always being there for me when I need you.
Post a Comment