Saturday, January 24, 2009

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY CASYN

Today the little man turns 2. I can't beleive that he is 2, it's seems like just yesterday I was having him. I've said it before but holy crap time really flies. Here are a few things about Casyn. He is such a sweet heart and is always worried about other people, he won't leave the house until I have Kamry in hand. He thinks his big sister is the coolest thing ever. He loves tools, the farm, tractors and his dad and grandpa Kent. He is such a joy and blessing to have in our home and we love him so very much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!

3 comments:

Maclaine & Sara said...

Happy Birthday Casyn! I remember coming to see him at the hospital and it made me more anxious to have Adlee. I think Casyn is one of the funniest kids I know, he always makes me laugh.

Chris and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Big Fella! What a cute little stud.

anne said...

I totally missed it...sorry.

Happy Birthday Dude!