Tuesday, January 27, 2009
WHAT!
Dillan is an infomercial junkie. This morning she came into my room where I was folding laundry and said "Mom you've got to buy me a snuggie, I'm so cold" So I said " Dillan what the crap is a snuggie" she told me to follow her so I did...the little stinker had Tivod the commercial. It's this thing that is a blanket with arms so you can do stuff and still be warm. While I'm watching the commercial see goes along and tells me all the stuff she can do with it. Then at the end if you buy one now the send you one free. Dillan says "And we can give this one to grandma Denise Please mom she would love it and I really need it. And mom when you order get me red and Grandma green so we know which one is which". Sure Dillan whatever you say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Tell Dillan I laugh my head off everytime I see that commercial. It is pretty lame! The people on it look like idiots in there snuggies! But, that is funny that she Tivod it for you to see. What a smart little fart!
This picture looks exactly like Kirby! Wowy. Love ya Tyra
Becky Sue
Oh Dillan--you are so grown up! I love how you just tell your mom how it is. :)
Happy, Happy Birthday Tyra dear!! I just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today, and I can't wait to get together for dinner!! See you soon, and if Curtis doesn't sing to you call me and I will rip a tune! Love your guts!
Sorry, you get 2 comments from me on this post--but I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! :)
That's awesome. Just tell Dillan she already has a snuggie. It's really called a sweatshirt. :) What will people come out with next?
That is hilarious to me because Sadie just told me that exact same thing yesterday! Do they put these commercials on the cartoon channels or what?! Happy Birthday yesterday!
Post a Comment