Monday, February 2, 2009
CALLING ALL FRIENDS
Laci and I have made an executive decision and we are going to start doing a monthly craft day. It will be held at Denise's Home plate either on a night during the week or a Saturday. What is best for everyone? I don't really have all the details but I deiced we need to get together more and this way we are getting together and being productive. If any of you would like to join us let me know, even if you aren't crafty but still want to try. Laci is going to do watch bands and I'm going to do Magnet boards, I know Des is really good with signs and Staci makes these really cute things from wire, and Jen can do about anything, and if I can get my cousin Laura to come she makes really cute wood decorations, and maybe some others of you have other crafts you can come show us how to make. Anyone a scrapbooker, I need help in that department big time. Let me know if you want to come and how we should run this little thing. I was thinking maybe one craft a month, and we would all take turns showing our specialty, but let me know what you think. You can email me at tyrapace@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah!!! I am so excited that you posted this . . . I hope other people will be willing to do it with us. I could do it any time during the week except for Wed. and Thurs. nights or Saturdays are good too. If we could do it on Saturday at like 9:00 am that would be good and then we could still do something with our families in the afternoon. I am pretty much open to anything and just want to make fun crafts and meet people from here, ya know? Let me know if you need any help or if I can do anything. My sister in law is way crafty too. Do you mind if I invite her and ask her to share something too? I can't wait to get started! Talk to ya later.
Lacy
Yeah! I am in Tyra. Another fun thing that we could do are Family Home evening packets - I was in a group in st. george and it is really fun. Good idea!!
I so want to come. I go to wood connection alot and get things to make. I love doing the wood projects. I just made one for Brennas baby with glitter and such. So I am so interested. Do we all just bring our own project to do or how are you going to do it? I am so excited let me know days and times. Thank you so much for the invite.
Hey Ty this sounds fun. Thanks for offering my services. I would be glad to make up some projects for everyone to make. And maybe I will finish yours?? Its only been what about 2 or so years! ha ha . Let me know if you would like me to start on a project so I can get it going.
I am so there, and if you need help with the old scrapbook just let me know.
Post a Comment