K we are going to do our craft the first Saturday of every month starting March 7. The first time we come we will do Magnet boards I will bring paint, the boards and some Vinyl lettering. The sizes are - square like the one I did for my kids, Board size 20x20, Long boards
10x20 and I'm trying to figure out how to do a calender that will be 16x24. I need to know how many boards and what sizes so I can get busy putting them together. Also if you want lettering let me know so I can get them ordered from Janeat. Hope to hear from you soon. This should be a ton of fun. If you want you can email me.
1 comment:
Hey Tyra! I would like to make two of the magnet boards. I will give you a call! Thanks, I am excited and I will mark it on my calendar. :)
Post a Comment