These haunt me in my night mares. So let's take a vote as to what will haunt you in your nightmares. The hideousness will burn it's self into your brain, really that's all I have to say about that. Vote on the ugliest foot, So this feud can be over for good. Please leave a comment I would love to hear what you think. No hard feelings. Vote to the right!!! THANKS AND HAVE GOOD DREAMS!!! :)


7 comments:
Oh Tyra, you know how I hate feet so I do not like this post. I already know those feet--Curtis & Jace. Curtis has FLAT feet and Jace has long, boney toes. I am going to have to go with Foot A, sorry Jace. No hard feelings! :)
Does the world not have a heart??? I think that both feet deserve a little more respect. Especially foot A that will be the foot in the resurrection so you better all get used to it....
The owner of Foot A
Okay, what the h-e-double hockey sticks? Where do I start? Curtis where is your arch? Did you lose it? Did you flat iron it? Did you donate it to charity? What can we do about this? Where did it go? Jeff, your toes are longer than my fingers and I don't even know if the resurrection will help. Tyra, I think it might be in your best interest to shave an arch into Curtis's feet while he is sleeping. A sharp razor should do the job. Jeff, what should we do with those toes? (you are a lot tanner though, that is a plus) Maybe donate them? Maybe sell them on ebay? Small children could use them as extra fingers. So Tyra, my vote goes both ways - I am here anytime you want to talk about it.
with love,
Michelle :)
Um, I am sorry if I wasn't suppose to put names - you can delete it if you want.
My vote is with for Curtis. Sorry chato the flatness is awful. I am suprised to see that Jace is losing. I think that if a whole body shot was included Curtis would definitely lose. His feet are way to big for his body and red hair.
Yah, I don't know Curtis...that foot is just SO flat! The one that makes me laugh the most is the top view where you can see the gush out the side of your foot. :D That is hilarious. Also the side view...no foot should look like that. It's just weird that Jace is the exact opposite of the extreme. Sigh...he's sad to be losing.
I am totally laughing right now! What I wouldn't have given to see both of those feet on that cruise ship! We could have had some really great laughs! Tyra - I am with Michelle - we need to start getting Curtis fit for some insoles or something to make that arch round out just a little! They both have hilarious feet. Thanks for the laughs tonight! :)
Post a Comment