Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hot N Cold

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag whoever you want including me
5. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY....?
"Sober"-Pink. Funny

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
"Feel That Fire" Dirks Bently

WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
"Rain" Josh Groben

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Rehab" Rhianna

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"Let ME Be Myself" 3 Doors Down

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
"Not Ready To Make Nice" Dixie Chicks-somedays

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"Settle For A slow Down" Dirks Bently

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"So What" Pink- oh sad

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Leavin" Jessie Mcartney- not really people

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR FIRST KISS?
"Angels On The Moon" Thriving Ivory- once again Not really people

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Be Like that" 3 Doors Down-oh how nice of me

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Hollywoods Not America" Ferras

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Speed" Montgomery Gentry

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Far Away" Nickle Back

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"Take a bow" Rhianna

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
"Sweetest Girl" Wyclef- Oh how nice!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"Amarillo Sky" Jason Aldean - how funny it really is.

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
"Rooftops" Lost Prophets

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"Love Story" Taylor Swift

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
"Without you" Hinder

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"Light On" David Cook

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"Hot N Cold" Katie Perry

2 comments:

anne said...

K...I did it...it's all done. FINALLY. I must say that calendar took a lot more out of me than I thought.
I posted it on my scrapbook blog. I'm pretty sure I invited you...didn't I? Well, let me know what you think. :)

O - on some of them the slide show cut off the right side. Do not worry. It doesn't really look like that. :)

Williams Whoop-la said...

OK This is too funny! Love it!