Saturday, March 14, 2009

A FEW THINGS I'VE PICKED UP ALONG THE WAY

Let me just start out by saying I had a migraine last night so I went to bed at 7 and can't sleep anymore and I think all the Fioracet and Tylenol 3 are making me delirious so here is some random junk that I keep thinking about!

1. RUMORS are like a sugar cookie= it starts out with sugar and flour and all the good stuff but by the time it has run it's course and passed from this area and that area what comes out is a bunch of CRAP!

2. REGRETS are like an appendix- most everyone has one but what the hell is the point.

3. LIFE is not a race to the finish, take your time, smell the roses, take off your coat and stay awhile. If however I am wrong and it is a race I don't really care if I come in last, just be at the finish line cheering me on, and if I beat you, you can guarantee I will be one of your biggest cheerers (word?)

4. We all have those people that for no reason they just get under our skin and we don't like them. Stop trying to be their friend, move on. Sure say hello when you pass them on the street but don't be fake and pretend to be their friend when after you talk to them you get in your car and say " I can't STAND that person." Life is to short to waste time on people you don't like when there is a whole world of people you do. If later in life you realize you missed getting to know a great person you can kick your own butt then. P.S. not one of my best features but hey, at least you know If I like you right. :)

5. Don't run from your past because you might miss something really amazing.(for a certain someone.)

6. Mean people will probably always be mean. Unless you just caught them on a bad day.

7. Everyone makes mistake. So NO ONE should judge! Odds are you don't know the whole story and you've never walked in that persons flip flops.

8. Don't worry so much what people think. Your friends are the ones who will tell you what they think and still love you anyway.

9. Be NICE. I always hope that just because I speak freely people don't think I'm mean. I'm not mean just really opinionated. You can still say what you want without being a jerk, It's all in the eyes people.

and last

10. Money doesn't buy happeness it buys us a whole buch of stuff we don't really need anyway. We all need it, we all want more of it but, Stop wishing you had it and don't let it run your life. Remember you can't take it with you .

one more little note

I love all of my new and old friends for loving me just the way I am!!!! Big, small, mouthy or soft spoken (which doesn't happen very often)!

If you all think I'm crazy it's okay give me a few days and when I come back to my blog and look at what I wrote I will probably delete it. Sorry if this blog is to wordy and you all think I'm a jerk, remember I'm currently heavily medicated!

2 comments:

Mandy1 said...

Tyra I love your ramblings. They were very insightful. I hope you feel better. PS. How are the kids doing?

Richins Family said...

Tyra, I was going to call, but do not want to be a bother. Hope your day today is going better. We should get together for dinner again - it could be UM,..... I will come up with some reason and let you know. Let me know if you need anything.