Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lots Of Pictures

On Saturday we took the long treck to Upton to the Potter racnch to see the pigs. It was really fun. The kids loved chasing them around trying to hold them. The were so loud and if you've ever heard a pig sqeel you know what I'm talking about. We stayed for about 30min. and then headed home. My car will never smell the same.

Dillan had them all calm in this corner. I think maybe she is a pig whisperer. :)








We took a picture the other day and here it is...Just a little snap shot and we are all looking are best as you can see. Kamry doesn't even have any pants on. Oh Well.



I took Kamry to the doctor last monday for her 4month check up and shoots. She is a big 11.5 Pounds and her head is in the 45% and her height is in the 80% so she is going to be tall and skinny. Curtis is so mad that he wasted his dad's height on a girl. Oh well, both of our girls are tall and Casyn is a runt. What do you do. Oh and she has another stupid ear infection. this is her 3rd and the little fart is only 4 months old.
Kamry love to sit in her BUMBOO and just hang out and watch what everone is doing. We started the rice cereal and she is not a fan. My other kids never really liked baby food either.
So this is an update of what's been going on at our house. I hope everyone is Well.












3 comments:

anne said...

Look at you guys all bundled up in those sweatshirts and stuff just to see pigs. Brr...you wouldn't catch me doing that.

And what a cute family pic. :)

Maclaine & Sara said...

I can't believe how much Kamry is changing...she is a cute little stinker. And hooray for the bumbo, Adlee loved hers.

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

there is just something about little pigs that makes them cute, even though, I could imagine the smell as you descibed it. it looks like your kids had fun and Kamry is such a cutie!