Saturday, March 21, 2009

THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

This morning at about 4 Dillan woke up screaming that her ear hurt. So Curtis took her to the clinic first thing this morning and...yes, yes you guessed she has an ear infection. Okay really, Kamry just finished up her 10 days of antibiotic last night. Come on what are the odds. I should just be glade that ear infections and throwing up is the majority of my problems right. It's hard to say it but I'm blessed that this is all I have to worry about and not some serious illness or disease. I hope everyone is well at your house and untill I blog again. HAPPY TRAILS!!!!(I'm missing my mom and she always says happy trails. Am I the only one who still misses home and family every once in awhile.)

4 comments:

Chelsey and Brandt said...

Oh Tyra, That sucks. Who is throwing up? Do they throw up with their ear infections? I hope all gets better.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

I'm sorry to hear you have sick kids. I think I would take sick kids over a sick husband. They are ten times worse to deal with then sick kids. I would probably still miss home if I wasn't currently living with my dad. I can't wait for my house to be finished so I can move out!!! But yes I do miss the way home use to be when I was still living there full time.

Jen said...

I would love to take some pics next month. I am just working on a business plan and getting a website etc. I will keep you in mind when I start scheduling.

Laura said...

Isn't motherhood wonderful! I coulnd'ty think of anything I would rather be doing can you :)?