Wednesday, March 25, 2009
NOT SO FUNNY
Tuesday night I was sitting in the living room waiting for 8 o'clock to roll around (Tuesdays are the longest days because Curtis works a double in park city)and Casyn says "Mom hair cut". I told him he didn't need a hair cut because his dad just gave him one. Well, he was talking about me. I had just gone to get my hair cut on Monday. I guess he thought it wasn't short enough and so the little SHIT cut my hair. He took a small chunk out of my hair. Not to bad but still he cut my hair non the less. Casyn got into Dillans box of pencils and Crayons and there was a pair of scissors in there. It's a dang good thing it was almost 8 or I'm afraid the little toe head would not be with us. I was just blogging on my cousins blog about the joys of kids too. Really the stars are not in my favor these days. Oh well it is a good story that some day I will laugh at but that day is not today. So thanks to Caysn I'm now sporting a shorter due. Thanks pal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh I am so sorry! I am sure you are still darling, so I wouldn't stress too much. Little buggers know when to push the buttons - in public, at church, just before bed, after being at grandmas, etc. Halle once cut her own hair, and told me she wanted to be like Mulan - are you kidding me? What would we do without them?
Haha--he did it out of love though. He was just trying to help! :)
great story! we need pictures of your new hair cut!
O man...Love how you refer to him as the little s#@! I'm laughing because it wasn't me. Sorry.
HA! I am loving this! What a stud - mess with him and get your hair cut! don't worry - I just got my hair butched and hate it. But I guess it will grow back in about 8 years. What a stud.
Oh Tyra I'm sorry to say this but he must have taken after you!! Sounds like something you would have done, right!!? I think little shit is something that your mom said often!! j/k I'm sure it looks cute though. I'm coming to Oakley this weekend so if your up that way give me a call and you can stop in and say hi. Mu number is 435-724-3690.
Post a Comment