Thursday, May 7, 2009
Pedicures
Mostly this post is for Sara so she doesn't have to look at my snakes anymore! Love ya :)I took Kamry to the doctor today for her 6 month check up and shots. She has yet another ear infection and is the 20% for her weight coming in at a whopping 13.4 pounds, and her height is in the 50th % so that is that, anywho on to the title of the blog. As most of you can tell by my new background I'm so ready for a pedicure. I want to go next Saturday if anyone would like to join me it would be a fun little girl outing. I go to a place in SLC so give me a call. Crystal W. I better be hearing from you because we need to celebrate. Any one else Let me know it could be fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your new blog background! How come I didn't see that one yesterday when I was changing mine? As for Saturday - I would love to go, although I did just go and have one! Oh well, can you pamper yourself too much? I say no way!! Talk to you soon!
I want to go but I actually don't like pedicures. :) I just like to get my toenails painted. Call me and I will see if I can make it.
I'm too late....but I love them!
Post a Comment